If you’re looking for a career in the field of Software Development, Design and Consultancy , Tech Measures is the place for you! We are equal opportunity employers and are constantly looking for valuable resources. Send your resumes to email@example.com today and we will get back to you soon.
1. Sales and Business Executive (Subject: SB100PK)
A Sales & Business executive will work to grow the company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. This role is one that is both challenging and also rewarding, giving the successful candidate an opportunity to really develop an interesting career in business strategy.
Business/Sales development role within the Web App development, Mobile and Internet Marketing is a specialised role. It therefore requires specific industry knowledge plus experience working on an international level (Middle East and North America).
What does the job description include?
– Working in Business Development role you will be involved in pitching and presenting products/solutions to stakeholders and executives. This will include presentations and will require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
– Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads and create extensive pipe-lines, with the aim of creating more sales.
– Responsible for building partnerships and alliances with multinational vendors and solution providers.
– Business Development will involve scheduling appointments, creating company profiles, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
– You will work on sales follow-up activities via e-mail, phone, skype etc or in person if needed.
– Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role.
– Business Developer will work closely with other departments within the organization such as PM and Development.
Key skills and qualifications of this role:
– Degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
– Proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential.
– Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
– Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
– Needs to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
– Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
– Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
What will be the Package?
– Salary (base+variable) + Call Allowance + Yearly Bonus + Quarterly Commission (Commissions & Bonus will be based on sales)
– 3 months probation period
– Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We at Tech Measures are in progress of constantly building new teams of IT professionals, Technology Consultants, Project Managers and Certified developers for our clientele, who will be able to explore multiple opportunities in their respective work domains in North America and Middle East. Therefore, apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and also follow our LinkedIn page for new updates!